14-17th of February 2024
Ultimate high-end travel networking in the unique island of Madeira!
Olá! In 2024 we're expanding to the new location known for its landscapes, lore—and legendary wine! At ALTS Madeira, we're bringing together luxury hospitality brands and premium travel designers from across Europe. We've handpicked buyers from Scandinavia, UK, Spain, Portugal, Italy to join us for 3 days of networking and fun. Imagine spending time with like-minded professionals, making valuable connections, and enjoying 40+ tailored meetings with the top decision makers in the luxury travel industry. ALTS Madeira is not just about business; it's about forging friendships and building strong relationships. Join us at this remarkable event where the travel industry's new business partners become friends for life. We can't wait to welcome you to ALTS in the beautiful Madeira!
In partnership with:
ALTS Madeira in numbers
The Southern European region is beautiful – renowned for its history, food, diverse culture, gorgeous beaches and amazing cities.
At ALTS Southern Europe exhibitors will meet buyers from the UK, Scandinavia, Spain, Italy, Portugal
- Passenger traffic across European airports rose by 48% this February 2023. According to ACI Europe, almost 40% of Europe’s airports have reached or even exceeded their pre-pandemic volumes
- The largest EU markets: airports in Spain recorded the best results (+2.2%), followed by Italy (10.6%) and the UK (12.9 %)
- In the 1st quarter of 2023 the average cost of trip abroad per european tourist was €1,233, with an annual increase of 3.8%. Average daily expenses also increased by 19.2%
- By volume, luxury tourists generate nearly 22% of overall European tourism revenues
- The use of private jets in the European continent increased by 64% last year compared to 2021, reaching a record number of a total of 572,806 flights
Venue & Agenda
Venue - Savoy Palace, member of the Leading Hotels of the World
- A warm welcome by the ALTS team
- 4 pm – A warm welcome by the ALTS team and Portuguese-style networking activities. A great opportunity to get to know other attendees
- 7.30 pm – Welcome dinner and presentation of the partners along with live music
- 9:30am – 1pm – match-made morning meetings
1pm – 2pm – a delicious lunch, time to relax or carry on talking
2pm – 5pm – afternoon face-to-face meetings
- 7 pm – 10.30 – networking cocktail and the dinner along with DJ set. It’s all about delicious food and hitting the dance floor
Are you a luxury segment tour operator, MICE agency, concierge company, or boutique travel agency from the UK, Scandinavia, Spain, Italy or Portugal?
If you think ALTS is right for you, please get in touch with our team to attend
Main Destination Partner
ALTS is a great opportunity for a tourism board to present its destination, hotels and/or DMCs in the luxury segment as part of the destination partnership package.
This includes up to 5 additional exhibitors from the region and tailor made marketing opportunities during the workshop to magnify the result of participation