2-3rd of October 2023
High-end travel networking in the second-largest city in Portugal, beautiful Porto!
Olá! Now in our second decade of bringing the exciting travel community together in CEE, and having held one outstanding and successful event in sunny Lisbon, we are expending to the new location in Porto! Join us in the city of obvious charms, famous with its river, the port lodges, the alley-woven historic centre – city’s soulfulness that makes it special. This event will connect luxury hospitality brands with premium travel designers across Europe. Handpicked buyers from Scandinavia, UK, Spain, Portugal, Italy and CEE countries will gather to spend 2 days of networking and fun among like-minded professionals. We guarantee 25 + meetings tailored for you with the top decision makers of the luxury travel industry. We are excited to welcome you for 2 evenings of new connections in the best venues the city has to offer. Enjoy incredible food, prepared exclusively for ALTS as a one off menu, cultural activities and maximum interaction! ALTS is where new business partners become friends and strong relationships are built
In partnership with:
ALTS Porto in numbers
The Southern European region is beautiful – renowned for its history, food, diverse culture, gorgeous beaches and amazing cities.
At ALTS Southern Europe exhibitors will meet buyers from the UK, Scandinavia, Spain, Italy, Portugal and CEE countries
- Passenger traffic across European airports rose by 48% this February 2023. According to ACI Europe, almost 40% of Europe’s airports have reached or even exceeded their pre-pandemic volumes
- The largest EU markets: airports in Spain recorded the best results (+2.2%), followed by Italy (10.6%) and the UK (12.9 %)
- In the 1st quarter of 2023 the average cost of trip abroad per european tourist was €1,233, with an annual increase of 3.8%. Average daily expenses also increased by 19.2%
- By volume, luxury tourists generate nearly 22% of overall European tourism revenues
- The use of private jets in the European continent increased by 64% last year compared to 2021, reaching a record number of a total of 572,806 flights
Venue & Agenda
- A warm welcome by the ALTS team
- 4 pm – A warm welcome by the ALTS team and Portuguese-style networking activities. A great opportunity to get to know other attendees
Location: traditional port wine caves of Porto
- 7.30 pm – Welcome dinner and presentation of the partners along with live music
Location: Vinha Boutigue Hotel, a member of Leading Hotels of The World
- 9:30am – 1pm – match-made morning meetings
1pm – 2pm – a delicious lunch, time to relax or carry on talking
2pm – 5pm – afternoon face-to-face meetings
Location: The Lodge Hotel conference room & Restaurant
- 7 pm – 10.30 – networking cocktail and the dinner along with DJ set. It’s all about delicious food and hitting the dance floor
Location: The Yeatman Hotel, a member of Relais & Châteaux
Are you a luxury segment tour operator, MICE agency, concierge company, or boutique travel agency from the UK, Scandinavia, Spain, Italy, Portugal or CEE countries?
If you think ALTS is right for you, please get in touch with our team to attend
Main Destination Partner
ALTS is a great opportunity for a tourism board to present its destination, hotels and/or DMCs in the luxury segment as part of the destination partnership package.
This includes up to 5 additional exhibitors from the region and tailor made marketing opportunities during the workshop to magnify the result of participation