18th - 19th of October 2023
Two days in the capital of Poland where new CEE business is built to last
Meet our expertly planned guest list in the stunning city of Warsaw, where the travel professionals from the growing CEE market gather for two days of networking and a great atmosphere. Buyers from 6+ countries, 25 luxury exhibitors and 60+ travel advisors will all come together to form long lasting relationships and generate new business from this exciting region
ALTS Warsaw in numbers
Central & Eastern Europe covers the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Croatia and three Baltic States: Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
The region has a population of 166 million and sees one of the highest annual travel growth rates across the globe.
- With around 14 million outbound departures in 2022, 18 million annual travel growth rates are recorded in the CEE. In 2022, the region of CEE leads in the UE rating with an increase of about 30% year-on-year
- 80% of EU countries with fastest economic growth are in the CEE region with the ultra-high-net-worth individual wealth from 10m$
- For 2 years in the CEE, the number of luxury travel agencies and concierges to provide luxury reservation services has increased by 2 times
- The market size, measured by revenue, of the Luxury Travel Agencies in Poland has grown 9.5% per year on average between 2018 and 2022
Venue & Agenda
- A warm welcome from our team
- 3:30pm – official opening ceremony
- 4pm – 6:30 pm – match-made evening meetings with the hosted buyers from from the CEE and Baltics
- 7pm – 9pm cocktail and welcome party
- 10 am – 1 pm – morning meetings with all buyers
- 1 pm – 2 pm – a delicious lunch
- 2 pm – 5 pm – afternoon meetings with all buyers
- 6 pm – 6.30 pm – networking cocktails and live music
6.30 pm – 8.30 pm – the ALTS gala dinner and closing party
Local & Hosted Buyers
Are you a luxury segment tour operator, MICE agency, concierge company, or boutique travel agency from Central & Eastern Europe?
If you think ALTS is right for you, please get in touch with our team to attend
Main Destination Partner
ALTS is a great opportunity for a tourism board to present its destination, hotels and/or DMCs in the luxury segment as part of the destination partnership package.
This includes up to 5 additional exhibitors from the region and tailor made marketing opportunities during the workshop to magnify the result of participation